According to the development status of the domestic and international mold market, relevant experts predict that after the adjustment of the industry structure in the future, China mould will present ten major development trends:
1. The mould is becoming larger and larger;
2. The precision of mould will be higher and higher;
3. Multi-functional composite molds will be further developed;
4. The proportion of hot runner molds in plastic molds will gradually increase;
5. There will be great development of gas-assisted molds and molds suitable for high-pressure injection molding and other processes;
6. The application of mold standardization and mold standard parts will become more extensive;
7. The prospect of rapid economic mold is very broad;
8. The proportion of die casting molds will continue to increase. At the same time, the life and complexity of die casting molds will also be put forward higher and higher requirements;
9. The proportion of plastic molds will continue to increase;
10. China mould technology content will continue to increase, and the proportion of medium and high-end molds will continue to increase. This is also a change in the future trend of the mold market caused by product structure adjustments.
It is necessary to intensify technological innovation and rely on major scientific as well as technological projects to break through core and key technologies. In addition, it is necessary to strengthen the construction of industrial talent teams, including entrepreneurs, professional and technical talents, industrial workers, and industrial talent reserves. Only by providing talent guarantee for strengthening the construction of independent innovation ability and improving the overall quality of industry, can we get rid of the problems accumulated in the development process, such as weak independent innovation ability, high external dependence of basic parts, relatively backward development of high-end product technology and weak market development ability.